Different IP Pool per proxied realm

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Feb 12 13:41:28 CET 2008

Tony Spencer wrote:

> I currently have this in radiusd.conf.

  That is NOT the only reference to the "ippool" module.  The IP's get
allocated *somewhere* via a reference to the "main_pool" module.  You
must have edited the configuration files to do this, because it is *not*
enabled in the default configuration.

> I've tried adding the statement before and inside this but even static
> assigned users get an address from the pool.

  Umm... please go read "man unlang".  It is a *policy* language for
*processing* packets.  It does not apply to module configurations.

  See the default configuration files for examples of how to use "if()".