multiple NAS's and Mysql

Wayne Lee linkconnect at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:21:29 CET 2008

Perhaps you mis-read my post,

I have read the SQL howto (and the FAQ and Wiki) before posting to the
list and the server it is currently working fine using SQL , I just
did not understand how to reply to different NAS's with different
info.like I said my SQl foo is rubbish.

I guess what I'm really after is some pointers on what the SQL queries
would look like or do I not need to edit the queries in sql.conf?

I'll upgrade to the latest version and therefore included updated docs.

Wayne