EAP-TTLS/PAP tunneling issue

Edwin van Zyl edwinvanzyl at conor.co.za
Wed Feb 13 20:02:45 CET 2008

Your comment *should* focussed my attention on the JRadius simulator
and I finally got it to work. Problem: Old version of
JRadiusSimulator.  The one I used, I've downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/jradius
. Rather use the java web start option at http://coova.org/wiki/index.php/JRadius/Simulator
  for the latest version. Thx for your assistance.

Kind Regards,
Edwin