"rlm_sql_mysql.so" where do I locate this file and its associated files for CentOS to run freeRadius and MySQL

johnson elangbam elangbamjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 16:02:18 CET 2008

Hi,
    I am trying to build a radius with free radius 2.0.0 using MySql
4.1.2and I am getting the following errors

rlm_sql (sql): Could not link driver rlm_sql_mysql: rlm_sql_mysql.so: cannot
rlm_sql (sql): Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!) are in the
search path of your system's ld.
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sql.conf[22]: Instantiation failed for module "sql"
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[124]: Failed to find module
"sql".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[34]: Errors parsing authorize
section.

where do I locate this file

With Regards
Elangbam Johnson