virtual servers

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Thu Feb 14 16:31:23 CET 2008

Hi,

>   Hmm... if that kind of syntax seems OK, then it looks to be actually
> very small amounts of code.  Even adding the ability to do:
>
> 	if (blah) {
> 		server[%{Attr-Foo}]
> 	}
>
>   would be relatively easy.  That would let you do run-time selection of
>  virtual servers.
>
>   Does this sound reasonable?

Wow. That's even more than what I'd hoped for. Because by coincidence, my
virtual Servers carry the name of the service being referenced in the
attribute... This would make my stuff *incredibly* easy.
Needless to say: I'm fine with the syntax. :-) Just curious: where would the
stanza go? authorize { } of default server?

Greetings,

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER

Stiftung RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingenieur Forschung & Entwicklung

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg