Freeradius with OpenLDAP (Suse Enterprise 10) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ranner, Frank MR Frank.Ranner at defence.gov.au
Fri Feb 15 01:52:18 CET 2008

UNCLASSIFIED

     -h scheme
          If -h is specified,  one  of  the  following  RFC  2307
          schemes  may  be  specified:   {CRYPT},  {MD5}, {SMD5},
          {SSHA}, and {SHA}.  The default is {SSHA}.

          Note that scheme names may need to be protected, due to
          {  and  },  from expansion by the user's command inter-
          preter.

          {SHA} and {SSHA} use the SHA-1 algorithm (FIPS  160-1),
          the latter with a seed.

          {MD5} and {SMD5} use the MD5 algorithm (RFC 1321),  the
          latter with a seed.

          {CRYPT} uses the crypt(3).

          {CLEARTEXT} indicates that the new password  should  be
          added to userPassword as clear text.

Regards
Frank Ranner