one username and 2 NAS

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Tue Feb 19 13:16:32 CET 2008

Not easy. For instance you can add NAS-IP-Address field to usergroup
table and alter the group membership query. But making it work for other
users might be difficult. So you can make multiple SQL instances ...

It might be more trouble than it's worth. In most cases it makes more
sense to use provided functionality than to go hacking the configuration
files.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik informatika ISP