NAS with dynamic IP

Rui Oliveira rdo.oliveira at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:58:52 CET 2008

Hello,

I have find an old topic in the ML where Joost asks about setting up NASes
with dynamic ip.

Quote:
http://lists.freeradius.org/mailman/htdig/freeradius-users/2002-November/013226.html

############

Joost <joost at beleefhethier.nl> wrote:
>* Is it possible to allow NASes (clients) with a dynamic IP address? How do I
*>* have to config the clients.conf file (or something else) to do so?

*
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-radius-client-kickstart-00.txt

  It's not a standard, and it probably won't become a standard.  But

it's possible that dynamic clients will use this protocol, and it
shouldn't be too difficult to modify FreeRADIUS to follow.

  As always, patches are welcome.

  Alan DeKok.

Does any one knows if exist any patch to do this now ?

Thanks

--
Sem Mais
Rui Oliveira