Error LDAP module not available

C A antares.pt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 19:17:27 CET 2008

Hi,

I've compiled and installed the FreeRADIUS 2.0.0 version. Everything works
OK, I can run the radtest example. The problem happens when I try to
activate the LDAP module. After that when I run "radiusd -X" a get the
error:

/usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf[696]: Failed to link to module 'rlm_ldap':
rlm_ldap.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[135]: Failed to find module
"ldap".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[34]: Errors parsing authorize
section.
Errors initializing modules

Then I issue the command "locate rlm_ldap" I don't get any files but those
on src.
What I've done wrong? Do I have to write any flag when compiling radius to
activate/compile the LDAP Module?

BR.
Antares