Expiration Value

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 06:43:48 CET 2008

I'm attempting to use Expiration to expire user accounts after a set
time period. What format does the Date/Time (Value field) have to be?
 From what I can see it's in the format of "Monthname Day Year
Hour:Min:Sec". So for example "March 24 2008 00:00:00". But it appears
that in this format you can't use normal SQL datetime operators to see
if it's expired (for example, to run a SQL query to remove all expired
accounts).

Can someone who has it working please let me know what format they use
for Expiration value, and how they can use MySQL comparison operators
with it?

(Ether 2.0.2 or 1.1.7).

Thanks

Tim