Expiration Value

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:28:59 CET 2008

The format isn't easily sortable or useable in a SQL compare operation.
It also requires slightly more work to generate. The simple format of
"YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS" makes more sense to me. It is easily human
readable, and is also easily machine readable, isn't locale or language
dependent.

Basically, it means that to do any operations on the table regarding the
Expiration date, where I only want dates between a range, I have to get
all dates, and sort them outside of SQL.

I'm not sure if print.c is the right place for this, but I've not had a
chance to look at the code.

Tim