Expiration Value

Marinko Tarlac mangia81 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:43:11 CET 2008

Well here is how I did it.

I have one table (users) and inside that table I have a field for
expiration in YYYY-MM-DD format. When I check option to control this
date, I transfer this date in radcheck table but before that I convert
it in format we spoke about.

Here is query how to do it.

SELECT DATE_FORMAT( `ex_date` , '%M %d %Y %H:%i:%s' ) AS ex_date FROM
users WHERE user='some_user';