header enrichment

mauro zedder_hallen at yahoo.it
Wed Feb 27 14:33:22 CET 2008

Normally in a mobile services there's no specification into the header about connection type.
many sniffing were done but only specific equipment allows to enrich the header with this inofrmation,
for example some particular charging proxy.
We need to have this information cause from server side could be interesting to give to the user different services according to the user connections.
now i asked, if freeradius can help us in this.
regards
Mauro