Consuming card code

Liran Tal liran at enginx.com
Thu Feb 28 09:15:30 CET 2008

Hey Juraj,

I think that you are over-complicating things.
This is rather easy to implement, you simply need to create a pincode-auth
scenario and for limiting the time you can use Max-All-Session attribute.

Be sure to check daloRADIUS as a management platform for RADIUS and Hotspots
deployments (if you're working with SQL databases, MySQL specifically though
other
are supported too).

daloRADIUS <http://sourceforge.net/projects/daloradius/>-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/daloradius/

I'll be glad to be of help if you need assistance in implementing this kind
of
solution in your network.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Juraj Bilic <asipu_zu at yahoo.com> wrote:
>The problem:
>   There is a host that controls internet access for 25 different machines.
>   For having internet access machine user must type prepaid code.
>     (there are 1000 generated prepaid valid codes)
>   With one prepaid code user can use the internet for 1h.
>   If user used only 20min of his current prepaid code he can use it again.
>        on another machine (this code now gives 40min of internet access)
>
>My naive solution:
>   Use freeradius on host and special .net app on every user machine
>   to control everything.

Regards,
Liran Tal.