latest CVS 2.0 beta hang problem

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jan 4 19:00:54 CET 2008

Hi,

> > a 2.0 beta (latest CVS head) install server locked up on us today
> > in its early test deployment
>
>   Ugh.
>
> > case secnario
> >
> > a request was proxied off to another RADIUS server. no response
> > came back. server totally fails to respond to anything else.
> > the only entry in the 'radiusd -X' is the last 2 lines
>
>   I'll go look at that tomorrow.  If I can reproduce it, it should be
> easy to fix.

*correction* thats the last 2 output lines from radiusd.log
i dont have a radiusd -X output - i will see if i can trigger
this behaviour with eg radtest or an EAP session on another
test server.  the issue doesnt occur with 2.0.0-pre2

PS by default in latest CVS, the server logs a lot less to
radiusd.log (eg auth OK, auth fail etc - i have logging set to
yes int he config but still no output) whats the required
config change to get the 'old behaviour' back?

alan