How to Make Digital Certificates in Radius

niel m niel.prism.tank at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 06:15:12 CET 2008

Hello Sir Allan,

I have already read the README file under this directory ( /etc/raddb/certs
)

and this is the texts says

"This directory contains a number of sample certificates for
use by the rlm_eap_tls module.  These certificates should be used
ONLY for testing purposes.
If you're not using EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, or EAP-PEAP, then you may delete
this entire directory.
If you are using one or more of those authentication protocols, then
the certificates included here should be replaced with ones signed
by a real Certificate Authority.

2004-01-25"

Respectfully yours,

Niel