SNMP error

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sun Jan 13 17:38:11 CET 2008

Hi,
> hi alan,
>
> i searched the freeradius.org for the debug instructions, but i found
> nothing.
> what do you mean exactly by debug instructions
> i already have this in the radius debug mode

read doc/bugs in the distribution tar file. i can send you a copy if
your archive doesnt contain it. beware that you will need an OS
kernel that has all the debugging flags enabled (most default
distro kernels are compiled in such a way)

I have reported this bug to bugs.freeradius.org with the debug
output that my system was able to generate

alan