Attribute Called-Station-Id not working (SOLVED)

PD paul at ranahminang.net
Tue Jan 15 03:52:49 CET 2008

Dear All,

Just as an acknowledge that Alan sugestion working fine.
we just change an OP from := to ==

For the old attributes.. we still used them but we also changes the OP.
An Auth-Type using == and Password using :=

The other attributes we uses...
Expiration with OP ==
Login Time with OP ==
Max-All-Session with OP :=

Please let me know if we use an incorrect OP.

Also... since Alan advice us not to use the old attributes, is there any
other replacement attribute for our needs ?

Paul