radgroupreply do not read (read_grous directive)

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Thu Jan 17 02:07:32 CET 2008

OK, since that's correct I had a look at the debug. You are not doing
group checking at all. You have done something to sql.conf to break it.
(user, pass, server). Leave rest as it is (we will sort out sumultaneous
use later). Default configuration will do group checking.

Remove Auth-Type from the radcheck table - let the server sort it out.
Put := as an operator for Simultaneous-Use.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 16/1/2008, "Arlinelson Fernandes dos Santos" <cytron at pop.com.br>