Problem with Max-Daily-Session

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Fri Jan 18 21:35:52 CET 2008

Have a look in debug mode to see if you are getting accounting packets
from Chillispot. If you are not getting accounting data there is no way
for counter to work.

Off topic, what stops a user to use a different username and gain another
2 hours? Mikrotik has a trial  mode where users can gain unathorized
access for a certain period of time controlled by MAC address. Is there
something like that for Chillispot that you can implement?

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP