rlm_perl build on mac osx

Info info at sparkmediagroup.com
Fri Jan 18 23:14:10 CET 2008

Alan,

Thanks for your quick response! Yes, I'm aware that apple has
included FR into Leopard and am curious to see how it works in that
version of the OS once I move to it eventually. However, for the
Tiger users of which I'll remain for a while, I'd like to provide
ease of installation via macports.

Though a build-able 1.1.7 is available via macports right now, it
needs a patch -- which may be a moot point now that 2.0 is here and
it fixes the trouble that stripping the binaries (i.e, the
INSTALLSTRIP -s switch) caused.

I'll look more into the PATH setting for building against 5.10.
Perhaps adding the PERL5LIB variable in my env will do the trick.

Jim

James H. Graham II, Creative Director • Spark Media Group
6511 Allegheny Avenue • Takoma Park, MD 20912-4737
Tel: 301.270.4810 • Fax: 301.270.4812 • www.sparkmediagroup.com