Traffic volume accounting

Spam Eater spammeatwill at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:27:00 CET 2008

Thanks!

It turns out that my problem was in fact, another one.
I was using radreply with custom parameters that I check against in bash
scripts.
The problem was freeRadius not sending to the NAS the correct parameters in
radreply.
Somehow, freeRadius ignores all parameters in radreply as sson as it sees
one custom parameter.
This issue was solved creating a clone of radreply, to be used exclusively
by bash scripts.

Thank you!