Blank spaces after username - problem with accounting -MySqldatabase.

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Tue Jan 22 15:43:56 CET 2008

It's more likely to be a MySQL bug. Try the same with a user entry in
users file - if user can authenticate with and without trailing space
then it is freeradius bug. If SELECT ..... 'test' and SELECT .....
'test ' produce the same output, then the problem is with MySQL.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP