rlm_opendirectory (FR 2.0.0)

Steven Simon simon.s at apple.com
Tue Jan 22 19:18:46 CET 2008

I build it by adding rlm_opendirectory to the ./src/modules/stable file.
Then, run:
make distclean
./configure <stuff>
etc…

Everything you need should be on the desktop OS. Let me know if that
is not the case.

If you are on desktop, you'll probably want to set up a service access
list.
The magic group name that gets set up by the admin tools is:
com.apple.access_radius.

- Steven

On Jan 22, 2008, at 7:54 AM, freeradius-users-request at lists.freeradius.org