unlang question

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jan 23 07:20:21 CET 2008

Andy Billington wrote:
> hi all,
> am looking at whether to migrate to 2.0 to create a couple of
> possibilities and was wondering if I can:
> 1. create a main vritual server
> 2. use unlang to parse the incoming requests and then based on whether
> they match a regex, proxy them to different virtual servers or to an
> external 3rd party RADIUS?

  Yes.  That's one of my test cases.

  The only issue is that you *will* have to proxy them.  i.e. set up a
client of 127.0.0.1, set up different "listen" sections for each virtual
server, and set up those listen sections as "home servers".  The code
does not currently have a way to re-direct requests to a virtual server.