Blank spaces after username - problem with accounting -MySqldatabase.

Marinko Tarlac mangia81 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:16:32 CET 2008

Please don't be angry. I'm trying to fix this issue because it works
perfectly on FR1.1.7

Now I'm completely sure that problem is on my side but radius is on default
setup. Only thing we changed is uncommenting sql statements (for simul
check, author, and account.) in radiusd.conf.

Case closed

Have a nice day.