multiple access credential

arjuna at ts.infn.it arjuna at ts.infn.it
Wed Jan 23 12:18:15 CET 2008

> For instance, the mail attribute ? You just have to change the filter in
> the
> ldap configuration

i need different filter for different cases. ldap configuration section in
radius.conf covers only one case, is it right?

>> May i use the huntgroup file to make freeradius look for different
>> fields
>> into the ldap dir?
>>
>> for example:
>>
>> ou=People
>
> Your example is not very clear, I think.

yes sorry, i sent the email while writing... :) my fault.

ou=People
 uid=username
  wireless-access-password=whatever
  shell-access-password=whatever2
  802.3-access-password=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

something like this. So i need to get the right password on the base of
the "NAS" ip (NAS is not the very right word).

Now is it clearer?

So, can a single radius server manages this scenario? Do i need realms or
huntgroup files or something else?

thanks
arjuna