multiple access credential

Rakesh Jha rakesh at burgan.com
Wed Jan 23 12:34:53 CET 2008

unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: freeradius-users-bounces+rakesh=burgan.com at lists.freeradius.org [mailto:freeradius-users-bounces+rakesh=burgan.com at lists.freeradius.org] On Behalf Of Thierry CHICH
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 1:44 PM
To: FreeRadius users mailing list
Subject: Re: multiple access credential

Le mercredi 23 janvier 2008, arjuna at ts.infn.it a écrit :
> this is the problem:
>
> I need different kind of authentication against a Ldap dir, better with
> the same username (userid,uid).

For instance, the mail attribute ? You just have to change the filter in the
ldap configuration

> May i use the huntgroup file to make freeradius look for different fields
> into the ldap dir?
>
> for example:
>
> ou=People

Your example is not very clear, I think.

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
Attention:
Any non-official business related views, opinions and other information presented in this electronic mail
are solely those of the sender/author.
Burgan Bank does not endorse or accept responsibility for their opinions. If you are not the addressed
indicated in this mail or responsible for delivering this message to the intended,
you should delete this message and notify the sender immediately.