authenticating with PIN only not username and password.

Pawel Cieplinski pawel at parkandmarine.com
Wed Jan 23 14:09:41 CET 2008

Its simple

Pin will be a be a username
And password will be hidden on login page eg:

<form name="login">
	<input type="text" name="username">  <-- your pin
	<input type="hidden" name="password" value="default"> <-- hidden
password
</form>

And radius needs to store usernames (pins) and passwords ("default" for all)

Thats how i see it

Pawel Cieplinski