Problem with MySQL + system auth

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Wed Jan 23 23:11:09 CET 2008

Put devices that you want authenticated by the system passwords into a
hungroup. Make an entry in a users file:

DEFAULT   Huntgroup-Name == whatever, Auth-Type := System

When user logs in from one of those devices he will be forced into system
authentication, all other requests will go the usual route - looking for
passwords in the database.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP