unlang? - reject unknown?

Dean, Barry B.Dean at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 12:11:05 CET 2008

>  "man unlang".  Look for "case-insensitive".  In this case, you would
> delete that "users" file entry, and use "unlang"
>  authorize {
>	if ("%{User-Name}" =~ /special/i) {
>		update reply {
>			Reply-Message = "Cannot use this user account"
>			reject
>		}
>	}
> That should work.

I added this to the "authorize" section of radiusd.conf just after "preprocess" and before "auth_log" and it gives the error:

radiusd.conf[1810]: ERROR: Unknown attribute reject
radiusd.conf[1808]: Failed to parse "update" subsection.
radiusd.conf[1788]: Errors parsing authorize section.

Have I messed up here by misunderstanding you completely!