UserName, Password + MAC authentication using Cisco's BBSM 5.3

javkhlanbaatar at newcomsystems.mn javkhlanbaatar at newcomsystems.mn
Fri Jan 25 06:22:41 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm using Freeradius 1.1.17 version with Cisco's BBSM. With MySqL database
too. I've storing username, passwords in mysql db. For now, authentication
is OK. I want to check MAC address of users while they are authenticating.
Inmy radcheck table:

| id | UserName    | Attribute          | op | Value             |
+----+-------------+--------------------+----+-------------------+
|  3 | java        | Password           | == | password          |
| 18 | java        | Calling-Station-Id | == | aa-bb-cc-dd-ee-ff |

Also, BBSM's snmp is enabled. So I can get users' MAC addresses. I want
Radius server checks username, password and MAC addresses at the same time
when the user authenticate. Without Calling-Station-Id, authentication is
OK. When I add Calling-Station-Id, the user cannot authenticate. In which
table, do I enter this attribute?

Also i cannot close or deactivate user session when I want to. When i
removing from BBSM Mysql db, session is still open. Or can I put
expiration time at every 03 o'clock?

Could someone help me abt these?