UserName, Password + MAC authentication using Cisco's BBSM 5.3

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Fri Jan 25 11:34:27 CET 2008

1. Use Cleartext-Password with =: as stated in the server documentation.

2. Post the output of radiusd -X. It's likely that the format for the
MAC address is wrong. It can have : for delimiters or no delimiters at
all.

3. That's not how you end user sessions on any device, Cisco or
otherwise. Putting your head in the sand will not make it go away.

4. You use Login-Time not Expiration for that.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 25/1/2008, "javkhlanbaatar at newcomsystems.mn"