SSH-login authentication, using Active Directory credentials.

Donny Jekels djekels at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:35:25 CET 2008

Suraj,

You're better of kerberizing your unix environment and join them with AD.
this way your can have a fully single sign on environment.
including samba file share without entering username and passwords.

This is what you need to do.
1) install SFU3.5 on all your DC's
2) install openldap and mit kerberos on all your linux boxen
3) install samba
4) use samba "net join " command to add your host to AD
5) install kerberized putty

done, enjoy