Hello, and a (hopefully) simple question

David Roze david at netexpertise.eu
Fri Jan 25 19:13:17 CET 2008

A trigger on the password field is a workaround.
What about if he wants to change a user's password or when it changes back
to bring the connection back on?
Changing the password is not the right way to reject a connection and
everything possible should be done to change the software's behaviour.

David Roze
---
http://www.netexpertise.eu