Commercial support

Imri Zvik imriz at bsd.org.il
Sun Jan 27 09:03:12 CET 2008

Hi,

We're considering implementing FreeRadius in our network. Our client
base is approximately 1 million users. We would like to know if there
are any companies who are willing to support FreeRadius commercially
(including bug fixes, features development, and contracted SLA). I've
checked the "Support" page, but I did not find any mentioning of the above.

If you know someone who can provide us with such support, or if you
offer such support your self, please contact me off-list.

Thanks!