Question about unlang functionality

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Sun Jan 27 14:07:31 CET 2008

Does this mean it is treated differently in an if condition where I don't
need the quotes ? Couldn't the switch statement treat the word the same way
as the if statement treats the left hand side word  and the case word like
the right hand side of an if statement ?

Thank you
Markus

news:479C2E97.7020207 at deployingradius.com...