Administering with MySQL DB

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:30:49 CET 2008

Hey Dashmir,

On Jan 28, 2008 1:28 PM, Dashamir Hoxha <dhoxha at albaniaonline.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have tested a bit daloradius and I have seen that there bugs/problems
> with it. Some other alternatives (which also do have problems) are these:

It's upsetting to hear that, I don't remember ever getting any feedback
from you regarding any bugs. It's upsetting because every user of daloradius
can testify that I reply on emails almost instantly (almost never longer
than a
couple of hours (sleep time)) and every bugs I was made aware of were
also fixed no more than a couple of hours away if not immediately which
is why it's very sad to me to hear that you have tried it and gave up.

Well whatever version you have tried, I'll be happy if you can give it
another shot with the latest version and keep me informed.

There's also a demo page up which is almost always the recent version
of svn so you can see new features: http://daloradius.xdsl.by
User: administrator Pass: radius

Regards,
Liran Tal.