Logging from another PC

javkhlanbaatar at newcomsystems.mn javkhlanbaatar at newcomsystems.mn
Tue Jan 29 08:45:12 CET 2008

Hi,

I have a question.
When the user logs using own username and password into Radius server (ie,
using 192.168.160.5), it is OK. When someone change IP address statically
into logged IP (to 192.168.160.5), he can use the logged account. I mean
he can use another one's account. How can I block another PC? And I don't
want the user logs often in one day. User must logs once in a day. That's
why I don't want to put Idle-Timeout attribute.

I'm using FreeRadius 2.0.1 with Cisco'BBSM 5.3. Could you give some
clarfication for this?

Thanks