cannot connect to sql databse

Devinder Singh devinbhullar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 10:15:35 CET 2008

Hi Liran
This is my log file i cant find any errors for cannot connect to sql
database

Thanks
Devinder

080124 14:48:58  mysqld ended

080124 14:48:58  mysqld started
080124 14:48:58  InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 43655
080124 14:48:58 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld: ready for connections.
Version: '5.0.45'  socket: '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'  port: 3306  SUSE
MySQL RPM
080124 15:26:09 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Normal shutdown

080124 15:26:09  InnoDB: Starting shutdown...
080124 15:26:11  InnoDB: Shutdown completed; log sequence number 0 43655
080124 15:26:11 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Shutdown complete

080124 15:26:11  mysqld ended

080124 15:26:11  mysqld started
080124 15:26:11  InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 43655
080124 15:26:11 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld: ready for connections.
Version: '5.0.45'  socket: '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'  port: 3306  SUSE
MySQL RPM
080124 15:40:56 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Normal shutdown

080124 15:40:56  InnoDB: Starting shutdown...
080124 15:40:57  InnoDB: Shutdown completed; log sequence number 0 43655
080124 15:40:57 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Shutdown complete

080124 15:40:57  mysqld ended

080124 15:40:57  mysqld started
080124 15:40:57  InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 43655
080124 15:40:58 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld: ready for connections.