trouble seting up freeradius :((

SnahaD00 snahad00 at siol.com
Wed Jan 30 23:22:22 CET 2008

SnahaD00 wrote: > When I issue command freeradius -x i got this: > rlm_eap_tls: Loading the certificate file as a chain > rlm_eap: SSL error error:06065064:digital envelope routines:EVP_DecryptFinal_ex:bad decrypt The password you put in the configuration file is not the same as the password used to create the private key. Alan DeKok.

Ok. Got this part working. Now another thing or two:

- installing certificates on windows xp box ?
- creating my own cretificate - how to or better walk through ?

Snaha