intermediate ca @ radius

Sergio Yébenes Moreno sergioyebenes at alumnos.upm.es
Wed Jul 2 17:09:48 CEST 2008

I've posted a problem verifying client certicicate, because this is
signed by an intermediate ca, this signed by root ca. Both intermediate
and root are public authorities and I don't have any of two private
keys, only my client provate key. Te point is very simple, having
intermediate.pem and root.pem, I've just done this:

cp intermediate.pem intermediateBoth.pem
cat root.pem >> rootBoth.pem

yeah....I'm wood about this. Access control based on DNI (National
Document of Identity)
....mmmmm.....I like this
Now, there are 2 more intermediate ca's, and I've read that freeradius
can be configured with a number of virtual servers. Each one will have
her rootBoth_x.pem ca_file.
I'm wood with this forum also.

Thanks