freeradius 2.0.5 problem

Egi ekonomi at albaniaonline.net
Sun Jul 6 17:33:32 CEST 2008

Hello,

I tried to optimize tables, and also followed the sql tunning guide by
setting the database to innodb but I still get only these error:

Sun Jul  6 17:32:28 2008 : Error: Dropping conflicting packet from
client mikrotik1:43365 - ID: 45 due to unfinished request 22668
Sun Jul  6 17:32:28 2008 : Error: Dropping conflicting packet from
client mikrotik2:54058 - ID: 250 due to unfinished request 22681

Thank You!