freeradius with multiple ldap servers

Sambuddho Chakravarty sc2516 at columbia.edu
Mon Jul 7 01:27:52 CEST 2008

Hello Alan
 I went through the documentation on the website and in the doc/
directory in the  source distribution. I read through the
ldap_howto.txt. Is that the example you refer to ? (Thats the only one I
found with the source distribution). It had many components that I dont
require. I scrolled down the find the freeradius configuration. But I am
still now clear how to exactly tailor it for my needs. Is there an
example / url I can use as reference ? Am I looking at the wrong
place ?

Thanks
Sambuddho