preproxy_users doesn't filter attributes

Michael da Silva Pereira michael at tradepage.co.za
Mon Jul 7 16:16:00 CEST 2008

Hi there,

It seems this only affects replies from the Home Server going to my NAS.
"
        # attr_filter - filters the attributes received in replies from
        # proxied servers, to make sure we send back to our RADIUS client
        # only allowed attributes.
        attr_filter {
                attrsfile = ${confdir}/attrs
        }
"

I want to filter extra attributes sent from the NAS to the Home Server
basically.

Thanks,
Mike