Compiling client PAM files on Mac OS

Paul Goodman pgoodman at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 10 18:28:55 CEST 2008

Does anyone have some hacks to enable a clean compile on Mac OS X? When I
try to run make, I get the following compile errors:

cc -Wall -fPIC -c pam_radius_auth.c -o pam_radius_auth.o
pam_radius_auth.c: In function ‘get_random_vector’:
pam_radius_auth.c:358: error: storage size of ‘tz’ isn’t known
pam_radius_auth.c:363: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘gettimeofday’
pam_radius_auth.c:358: warning: unused variable ‘tz’
pam_radius_auth.c: In function ‘talk_radius’:
pam_radius_auth.c:886: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 6 of
‘recvfrom’ differ in signedness
pam_radius_auth.c: In function ‘pam_sm_authenticate’:
pam_radius_auth.c:1102: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
make: *** [pam_radius_auth.o] Error 1

Is there something besides the X Code that I need to have installed?