about "freeradius accepts anybody"

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Thu Jul 10 22:40:52 CEST 2008

>The situation that you exposed logically works. But I can't authorize
>all users in spite of having a valid certificate, because the public
>PKI.....

.. what? You can authenticate some users (which) - what's the problem
with the others?

>Then, users file:
>"user1"
>"user2"
>DEFAULT   Auth-Type := Reject
>
>works, but if I put "userX" into another file and make an include,
>don't. In this situation, If I append an empty cleartext-password,
>works, with fall-through = no

That sounds like a parser issue. But there is no real need to use another
file.

>On the other side, I put Fall-Through attribute to tell radius that
>should stop when a user matches users file, but looks isn't necessary.

Yes. users file will not be read any furter unless the matched entry
contains Fall-Through = Yes. You could say that Fall-Through = No is
assumed.