detail records

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 00:53:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

> We only missing "Freeradius-Proxied-To" attribute which is the most
> important one.
>
> Below is what we have for accounting setting:
>
> Accounting {
>        detail
>        sql
> }

You have to do the logging in the pre-proxy section of the proxy
server, otherwise the server doesn't know yet that it will be proxing
the packet (I guess you could do that in the accounting section, but
_after_ the decision is made to proxy the packet).

ATM you log the packet just after you've received it. So obviously
it's a vanilla packet that you got from your NAS.

kind regards
Pshem