Compiling client PAM files on Mac OS

Maciej Drobniuch maciej at drobniuch.pl
Tue Jul 15 10:28:09 CEST 2008

1. Are all dependencies and includes satisfied? If yes, try moving them
from a *nix system and put them into your build dir(edit properly pam_rad
source code). [a guess]
2. If you are not a coder then you are located in a blackhole.
3. IMHO it's better to use slackintosh(http://workaround.ch/) than MacOSX.
4. Try to search over the net once more.

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:02:22 +0200, Nicolas Goutte
<nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de> wrote:

> Am 14.07.2008 um 17:09 schrieb Paul Goodman:
>
>> Sorry, but this doesn't really help me very much. Are you saying
>> that because Mac OS is neither BSD nor GNU, the client files cannot
>> be compiled? If there is a way to get them compiled, what is it?
>
> Sorry, I cannot help more, as  neither I am the developer who worte
> the code nor I have time to look at the problem.
>
> I have only tried to give hints to where the problem could be.
>
> I am sorry if that is too "short" for you.
>
> Have a nice day!
>

>> Nicolas Goutte wrote:

>>> This would suggests that sys/time.h is not included.

>>> Probably this is more a configuration problem, where MacOS is not
>>> BSD or even less GNU.
>>> Have  a nice day!
>>> Nicolas Goutte
>>> extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe