freeradius in windows

Sergio sergioyebenes at alumnos.upm.es
Thu Jul 17 11:22:44 CEST 2008

sanjeev.kumarroy at wipro.com escribió:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone ever done the porting of freeradius from Linux to Windows?
>
> I need this as I am not getting the source code for the Windows
> version of freeradius. If that can be got from some location or in
> case someone has it. Please let me know.
>

> I am really stuck-up. Any help would be great in this regard.
>

> Thanks.
>
> <http://www.nod32.com>
>

> __________ Información de NOD32, revisión 3267 (20080714) __________
>
> Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
> http://www.nod32.com

I have the same problem. I want to use wpa-supplicant compiled, also in
windows. There are some programs that can help you. You can use
mingw/msys software to compile under windows, using "make" by a virtual
linux console. Also you can make a cross-compiling from linux to windows
with mingw, installing the package. This link explains how perform
wpa_supplicant with IKE, compiling under windows. To compile freeradius
should be more easy.